Am 5'3 current weight is 140 (photos)

I want to get a bbl and I want to know if I could get a good result and hourglass figured I want a big butt is that possible

Good candidate

You seem to be a great candidate for a BBL.  Liposuction to your abdomen, waist, and back with fat transfer to your hips and buttocks can greatly change your shape.  Best wishes.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Lift: Information

Dear Ms. Ana909,

Thank you for your question and photos.
Nothing substitutes for a personal evaluation, a review of your medical history/medications, a exam of your tissue and a face to face discussion of your options.

Having said this (based solely on your photos)  I believe you are a excellent candidate for body contouring and fat injection to create the buttock you desire (Brazilian Buttock Lift).

Your donor areas include abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, back and arms
In addition to injecting fat into your buttock your buttock area needs to be precisely liposculped to achieve your desired look.

Fat grafting is technique sensitive and is dependent on several variables, including but not limited to:
a) harvest
b) purification
c) injection
d) areas injected
e) genetics

Thus a small amount of fat can go along way or in contrast a large amount may not give you the desird appearance.

I suggest the following:
1)bring several photos of models hips/buttock you desire.
2)make several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced with Brazilian Buttock Lift and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition ideally they are members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

I wish you my best and success,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

#BBL

You appear to be anatomically correct for a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  You need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your expectations, and also discuss your abdominal skin laxity and striae.

Dennis Dass, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, Butt Augmentation, BBL

Hi and great question.  

I appreciate the time you are spending to educate yourself.  

Based on your photos, I think you will have a great result with a BBL.  Depending on how big, round, and projected you want your butt, another option to think about is a combination implant and bbl.  

I hope that helps.  Best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Wish pictures and getting results

You will probably not be able to get the results for me to wish picture.

Still you appear to be a good candidate for this procedure and should have some very nice improvements.

Check with the local board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

You would make a great candidate

You would make a great candidate for fat transfer following a full body lipo (to optimize harvesting of all of your fat); A consultation is necessary to tally up all of your fat donor sites so that we can provide you an accurate estimate of what you can expect; the amount of fat transferred will also determine the cost of your surgery in case you are curious about pricing.

Arian Mowlavi, MD