3 weeks post op BA & lift. Experiencing sharp stabbing pain in right breast. Could I have pulled at muscle? (photo)

My right breast is dropping significantly faster than my left and I'm experiencing sharp stabbing pain at the top and on the sides of the breast. My kids' sports require me to be on the go and I drive constantly which I feel aggravates the pain. I had minimal post op pain & began light (no lifting etc) housework about a week out. I take 5mg of Valium at night to help me sleep since Tylenol won't help. Currently in cami no bra yet. I fear the level of my activity is delaying my healing.

Post op breast augmentation

I believe you have answered your own question. Too much activity immediately post op will result in delayed healing with increased pain and swelling. The breast take 4-6 weeks to heal.

Pulling muscles during recovery is certainly possible

but if you don't recall an event when it happened, its more likely to be your body just healing from the procedure you had.  Asymmetric pains are common and they should invariably, dissipate with time and healing.  In the absence of physical changes in your breast mounds, nothing serious has occurred.  Try to adhere to your surgeon's instructions on activities and you can critique results when you are fully healed.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Stabbing pain

Hello, you didn't mention when you had your operation but if it was recent and you are so active, your pain might be caused by excessive activity.  However, it's not possible to diagnose your issue based on a description alone.  I would suggest contacting your surgeon.