I'm only 10weeks post op. My left breast hasn't dropped and my right breast is pulling to the side. What is happening? (photo)

Hello, I had a lift with augmentation done on 6/22. Since the day I saw my breasts I felt something was wrong but I was hopeful they just needed to settle. I'm 10 weeks post op now and they look worse. My right breast seems to be settling outwards which is causing an visible dent &uncomfortable pull in the cleavage area especially when I lay. My left breast is visibly high and narrow. What went wrong? I don't know if this is the way my body is healing or If it's an error on my surgeons behalf.

Asymmetry at 10 Weeks

Thank you for your question and photos. Although the drop & fluff process can take many months, it is concerning to see such a difference between them at this stage. I recommend that you visit with your Plastic Surgeon so that they can examine you in person and determine next steps.
All the best

Asymmetric Breasts

Hello,From your earliest photo it was clear that your left breast was not appropriate in appearance, indicating a problem that could include early capsular contracture or fluid accumulations (which always leads to capsular contracture). Your right breast looks appropriately soft, and is already exhibiting signs of lateral migration. If your surgeon isn't a ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon, you should visit a few for second opinions. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Misshapen breasts 3 months after Surgery: What steps to take

Thank you for your question regarding questions you have regarding the healing of your surgical procedure.  When a patient notices that one implant is dropping and the other is not, this may be an early sign of capsular contracture.  I would see your doctor for an evaluation.  Capsular contracture in cases with smooth implants can be treated with massage and medication as a first step.   The sooner this is addressed, the better the outcome.    Hope this helps!

Stephen Bresnick, MD