No implant/implants. Dr did a fat grafting procedure and cut up an 8x8 piece of Strattice and placed it inside my breast (Photo)

How do we take the Strattice out and conserve my breast? Who does this revision?

Why can't your surgeon take the Strattice out?

Fortunately, your  photos only show compromise but no frank necrosis of your tissue.  What is the motivation now for removal of the Strattice?  If your surgeon won't do this, or you have lost all confidence in him/her, see a local board certified/eligible plastic surgeon for further advice.

Breast reconstruction revision

It is difficult to tell you what you would need done.  I suggest you consult with a plastic surgeon who can examine you, discuss your goals, and determine the best course.  

David S. Chang, MD

Breast Revision

Thank you for your question and photos. It is difficult to tell exactly what was done and with what goal in mind based on the photos. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon (with your previous records) so they may determine what options are available for you to reach your desired outcome. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon