My ps aspirated my seroma after TT with sclerosing agent but he didn't aspire the agent back, i am so scared! Is that ok?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. When sclerosing a seroma, the doctor injects fluid that is known to cause your body to respond in such a way that the cavity sticks back down.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Sclerosing a seroma

Although it looked as though your surgeon was aspirating your seroma,(inserting a needle into the fluid cavity), in this instance he/she was doing something else.  When sclerosing a seroma, the doctor injects fluid that is known to cause your body to respond in such a way that the cavity sticks back down.  It is important that the sclerosing fluid be in the cavity in order to work. That explains why the doctor injected fluid and did not suck it back out.  Hope this explanation is helpful!!

Jane Weston, MD