I want to get it filled. How much is Tummy Tuck and Breast implants together? (photos)

I'm looking for a doctor to have my full tell me tuck and breast implants I could send you more pictures of how my tummy looks I recently had but implants about eight months ago and it went good and I want more so it could match my body anybody that is interested or that can recommend a good doctor
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Costs of Breast Surgery with a Tummy Tuck

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis). However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.  

Mommy Makeover - Choosing your surgeon

Thank you for your question. It is extremely important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast and body contouring procedures. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons have a comprehensive list on their website which allows patients to locate properly trained surgeons close to them. Have several consultations and ask to see many before and after photos of their work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Board Certified

My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. Check out each one's website and then call those whose work you like best for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cost of a mommy makeover.

An abdominoplasty and breast augmentation will cost you about $10,000. The price may vary depending upon your size, the types of implants chosen, and whether or not an overnight stay is required.

Tummy tuck and breast implants

Dear patient,

Costs vary significantly depending the doctor and geographic area where you perform the surgery.  I recommend that you send pictures of vistis a doctor near you to get a consultation and understand better what the is best procedure for your case.  Best regards, Dr Urzola, M.D.

Victor Urzola, MD
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Revision Cosmetic Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

I want to get it filled. How much is tummy tuck and breast implants together?

Thank you for your question.  Costs vary based on a number of factors, including the type of breast and tummy tuck work that would be required in the OR, the amount of time that the procedures are anticipated to take, the location of surgery, etc.  We see a number of out of town patients who prefer to keep anonymity and prefer to travel for procedures and could give you an accurate quote after an in-person examination.  Best wishes on your search.