Is there a surgery to lift nipples after male gynecomastia surgery? (Photo)

I had a botched gynecomastia surgery at 23, and a revision last year at 43 yrs old. After revision surgery my nipples are still positioned below the pec muscle. I lift weights and this is more noticeable when I flex the pec muscle, my nipples are stationary below the muscle. They need to be a half inch higher to be in a normal spot on my pec muscle. I have little to no excess skin or tissue. Is there a nipple lift surgery to fix this, what is the procedure, is there scarring & what is the cost?

Over 2 Years After Gynocomastia Surgery & Concerned About Areolas

It may be best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. They may possibly be able to address the #identations with fat #grafting or #cosmetic #fillers or a revision procedure if you are deemed a good fit.

Gynecomastia post op

your nipples are low probably due to skin that was stretched when you had your gynecomastia and then settled post op. Your nipple area can be elevated, but would involve some scars. You need to discuss with your surgeon so you can weigh whether the scars are worth the repositioning. Good luck.

NIpple-areola lift

It is possible to perhaps perform an areola lift. Best to be evaluated in person to properly examine and guide you.