What size should I go to? (photos)

I'm getting a breast reduction in a few weeks and not going through insurance. I told my doctor I wanted a full C, but now I'm wondering if that's too small. My left breast is currently a DDD and my right is a DD. I've always had large breasts and I like having them most of the time. I want whatever is the most aesthetically pleasing for my body. I currently weight 154lbs, but most of my life I've been 135 - 145lbs. I working to get back into the 130s. What size do you think would look best?

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast reduction

Discussing the approximate volume or size you want is essential.  This can also often be done with a lollipop or a "T" closure depending upon your goals of surgery.

Scarless breast reduction

this obviously is a very personal question and relies on you and your BCPSs ability to communicate. I consider cup size more of a "concept" rather than an exact measurement.You appear to be an ideal candidate for the liposuction only operation which would save you a large amount of pain, downtime, and scars. Worth looking into. 

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

What size should I achieve with breast reduction?

Thank you for the question.   Breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. By removing “excess” breast tissue, adipose tissue, and breast skin this operation reduces AND lifts the breasts to a higher position on the chest wall (in other words, the breasts are "automatically" lifted when a breast reduction is performed). By doing so, patients often find improvement in neck, back, and shoulder discomfort and find it easier to form their activities of daily living and exercise.  
Best NOT to communicate your goals in terms of achieving a specific cup size; this type of communication can be a source of miscommunication. I would suggest that you avoid terms such as "proportionate" or "most aesthetically pleasing for my body"; these types of terms can be a source of miscommunication. In my practice, I prefer the use of goal pictures during this communication phase; many patients wish to remove enough breast tissue to improve/alleviate symptoms while maintaining upper/lower body proportionality.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast reduction surgery concerns), helps.