Do you think saline implants would be good even though I am airborne (I jump out of airplanes)?

In the military and I am airborne I'm looking to get my breast done because I am very small breast with an athletic build and I was told to try out Saline for the first time do you think Saline is a good idea considering I jump out of airplanes? Personally I do not but I just wanted to see what you have to say from a medical standpoint

Saline versus silicone and jumping out of airplanes

First of all, a sincere thank you for your service to our country.   Second, congratulations on your decision to undergo breast augmentation.   With regards to saline versus silicone, there should be no difference with regards to your occupation.  Best of luck.  

Durham Plastic Surgeon

Silicone or saline?

Thank you very much for this interesting question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implants and parachuting

It should not make a difference once you are healed whether or not you have saline vs silicone.......

Saline vs. Silicone

It really makes no difference. The outer shells of the implants are almost identical and the implants are very sturdy. Obviously there is a failure rate as with any device but this should not inhibit anyone from doing the activities they want. I have done a number of patients who parachute here in Florida, patients who do Judo, Karate, Scuba etc etc etc. We ALL have these patients. They do well. Choose the implant you feel most comfortable with once you and your surgeon have discussed the pros and cons of each.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Saline Implants flying/skydiving

Hello, Thank you for your question. I don't see any difference in choosing silicone or saline for you. We have many patients who have saline or silicone implants that either fly for a living or may skydive. I don't think you need to choose a different implant based on your activity. Most of our patients today go with silicone because we have more choices and they feel softer. But there are many options to discuss.Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and consult about all the choices.Best and thank you for all your service,Dr. Brown