Periarcolar mastopexy with silicone implants?

How much do you charge personally for this procedure with everything included (facility fees etc..)

Cost for #plasticsurgery #breastaugmentation with periareolar lift?

Hi Lhm, Thank you so much for your excellent question.  It's very common to ask about plastic surgery pricing.  We like to also advise our patients of the importance of seeking out a plastic surgeon who has the following credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a TriangleIn general pricing for the periareolar mastopexy with breast augmentation costs from 6,000 to 9,500 depending on implants and lift.  I hope this information is helpful and wish you all the very best in your research. Kind regards, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACSCARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Periareolar mastopexy

I do not perform this procedure. I think it flattens the breast, giving a poor result, and the scarring can be noticeable.Good luck

The fee for a circumareola aug lift

The fee for a circumareola aug lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Best to find a good surgeon and then go from there.

Mastopexy with silicone implants

In the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area, the cost depends on the type of silicone implant (round vs anatomic) and time required to do the lift.   Traditionally, the price ranges from $6000-9500, which includes the breast implants, surgeon's fee, anesthesia costs, and facility charges.    Costs for laboratory testing and post-op prescriptions are not included in this price estimate. 

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well. In our practice, cost of  this type of surgery ranges from about 7500- 9000.00 dollars.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Cost for periareolar lift and gel implants

Thanks for reaching out.   Although price is really important it is equally important to make sure that the surgeon you pick is a good fit for you and has the experience to deliver the results you are looking for.  It is hard to be accurate without and exam or photos but the range for that surgery with me is $6,000-$9,000.I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question. Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  It is so much more important to find a good surgeon rather than just shopping for the least expensive price.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Periareolar Lift/Gel Implants

Prices vary from surgeon to surgeon. Our package fee for appropriate candidates is $4500. This includes OR, Anesthesia, all visits, pre-op labs, surgeon's fee and implants. it does not include prescriptions or sports bra.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD