Infected open wound after breast reduction surgery (Photo)

I had a breast reduction surgery 6 weeks ago, during my forth week I started getting very smelly discharge from my right breast while I was still having the surgical tape all around the incisions,my surgeon he removed the tape and found an open wound that was causing the smell he cleaned it up and gave me Dakin solution, advised me to clean it 4 times a day I'm tow weeks after and I don't see any improvement, I'm very concerned and the left breast started to have very little discharges

Infected open wound after breast reduction surgery

I am sorry to hear about the complication you are experiencing.
 These types of superficial wound healing problems are not uncommonly seen after breast reduction surgery. The most important "step" for successful resolution, in my opinion, is close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. He/she will be able to recommend appropriate local wound care, treat any infection present, and/or remove any suture material that potentially will delay healing.
Generally speaking, patients who experience these types of superficial separations go on to heal well, without long-term detraction from the end results.

Open wound breast

Sorry that you have a wound healing issue. These often go on to heal pretty well with just local wound care, but it will take a while for it to close. The scar can eventually be revised once everything settles down.