Incision pain after implants with lift.

I had a breast lift with implants 12 days ago and I am having pain in my right incision where the vertical scar meets the horizontal scar at the fold. I can't see what's going on because the steristrips are still in place. Everywhere else is fine. Why am I still in pain? It doesn't hurt too bad unless I put even the tiniest amount of pressure on it. I'm worried about infection but I can't see anything under the steri strips.

Incision pain after implants with lift

I would expect pain at this time 12 days after an augmentation mastopexy.  Your surgeon probably doesn't want you to put pressure on your incision.  That being said there can be an infection that can start as pain.  The best answer is go to see your surgeon and ask this same question.