I am wondering what is causing my eyes to appear so uneven. (photos)

I have always had some degree of assymetry, but it appears to have gotten much more pronounced over the course of the past 2 years. I am very self conscious about it. What are my treatment options and what type of Doctor would be best to consult? I am a 30 yr old, normal weight, otherwise healthy female.

Uneven eyes from asymmetric eyelid ptosis

You have left upper eyelid ptosis (droopy upper eyelid) which makes the eyelid appear larger and eyes uneven. See an oculoplastic specialist for possible ptosis correction. See video and link below.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven eyelids

This may represent "ptosis" of the one eyelid but side views and in-person exam of the eyelid function are necessary to better evaluate and recommend.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD