I have lymphoma in one arm (from breast Cancer) but after loosing 80lbs I have bat wings. Is there anything I can do?

I have lymphoma in one arm (from breast Cancer) but after loosing 80lbs I have bat wings.

Congratulations on your successful weight loss. Good advice would require a careful/detailed in person evaluation. For example, careful consideration should be given to your past surgical and medical history as it pertains to the status of your axillary lymph nodes. This will be important information when it comes to evaluating your suitability for arm lifting surgery.
 I would suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.Best wishes.