Leftover pockets of fat and scar tissue development from lipo. Can I use a non invasive lipo to get the rest? (photos)

I had liposuction in 2006 when I was 21 by Dr. Tiller in Miami Beach. He is known for his agressive work as he does mostly males and tries to get most of the fat. Unfortunately he didn't advise any follow up (ultrasound etc), and so some scar tissue formation set in. because of his goal to remove all the fat, areas not treated as much as the others are a bit obvious. You can see in pictures there remains some lumps. I am going to a consult for Lipogenics, but any other thoughts/recommendations?

Hidef liposuction revision expert in Los Angeles

We would suggest Hidef liposuction revision which includes fibrous release, fat grafting, Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, lipocavitation, Liposonix, and some liposuction. 

DR. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Go for amazing results with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat grafting

A VASER revision with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting would give you better results for definition and contour. You can also try external devices like sculpsure/ultrashape/venus legacy/vanquish for improvement. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a VASER Hi Def expert. Best, Dr. Emer

You don't need

an energy based device to get good results with liposuction. PAL or simple SAL can get the job done most of the time in most patients. Rather than finding an "expert" in vaser or other energy based device, find a qualified plastic surgeon who routinely performs ALL types of liposuction to help you.