Is there a good surgeon in North Carolina who can do breast reduction for less then 6000? (Photos)

I am 42 with 36DDD probably larger, size breast. Ever since I was a teen I have had 36DDD and they have caused me lots of pain. I am so ready to get rid of this extra baggage my back would love it, my shoulders would love it. This will be a cash pay for I have been saving up for a long time. I am hoping too get this done soon.

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.  After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.Kind regards

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a breast augmentation.

Is there a good surgeon in North Carolina who can do breast reduction for less then 6000?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs  and description, it sounds like you are a great candidate for breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient  pleasing operations we perform.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, insurance company involvement (if any)… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps.  Best wishes.