What over the counter products can be used to reduce the signs of Crepey skin on upper thighs?

Ditch the creams!

Ditch the creams. Simply put, over the counter products don’t work. At Key Laser we are using ThermiSmooth Body on the thighs with great results. ThermiSmooth Body used radio frequency heat to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to tighten the skin. Treatment sessions are about an hour and require 4-6 sessions. Best results are seen in 3 to 6 months. See my article in the November issue of the JDD

Portland Dermatologic Surgeon

Crepe Skin On Thighs

Over the counter products do not work for crepe skin, I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience to assess your needs.  Best, Dr. Emer.