Is it possible to correct a cannula burn made on my left cheek caused by face liposuction?

A physician has caused a spaghetti size burn mark on the left cheeck after performing liposuction on my face. I want to know if this kind of damage can be corrected and how (what procedure should I ask for).

Is it possible to correct a cannula burn made on my left cheek caused by face liposuction

Thank you for you question.  A photo would be helpful.  Liposuction is not performed on the face.  liposuction does not cause burns.  A wound will heal and scar revision may be necessary after waiting a few months.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.  

Burn Mark/Face/After Lipo/Cannula--Lasers, Silicone based scar gels with growth factors, microneedling/PRP

It's difficult to say without a picture. A combination treatment that includes laser and micro needling/PRP may also be beneficial, but it may require a scar revision. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Facial liposuction - burn from cannula

Thank you for asking about your facial liposuction.

I am sorry this happened. One would have to see the burn and know what caused it - e.g. friction, laser. Usually burns must heal and wait six months before knowing if revision is needed - but this is only a guess. Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Scar after Liposuction

It is difficult to say without a photo, but most scars can be improved. You are looking for scar revision. I recommend you consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Best of luck.