What can I do to build up the collagen under my eyes without injections? (photos)

I do not want injections under my eyes. I do use Botox for my crows feet and will continue.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I do a combiantion of lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and skin care to improve this area.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What can I do to build up the collagen under my eyes without injections?

Thank you for your question. You may wish to consider a good skin care regimen that incorporates the use of a retinol to improve the appearance of your undereye region.  In addition the use of topical hyaluronic acid products and chemical peels can also help. 

Microneedling with PRP along with eMatrix

Thank you for your question and for the picture.

I recommend microneedling with PRP along with eMatrix.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Eyes and Improving Collagen

One of the best ways to improve the collagen in under your eyes, besides good skin care, is the eMatrix.  There is a special eye tip which removes fine lines and produces new collagen.  Micro needling also will help improve this area with PRP as well.  Best, Dr. Green

Eyes

lauraswann, not much other than good skin care with Retin A, Vitamin C etc. Don't start smoking and use sun screen are good preventative measures. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Increasing collagen

Retinoids, pharmaceutical grade Vitamin A creams, can increase collagen formation making wrinkles and fine lines less prominent.   It generally takes at least 3 months before seeing improvements.  Unfortunately, the retinoids tend to be fairly irritating to the eyelid and peri-ocular skin.   Additionally, Halo laser treatments can trigger increased collagen formation.   

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

Not much to offer. And if you find something that helps PLEASE inform us>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Collagen buildup under eyes...

Thank you for your question.  To improve the skin under your eyes you may consider topical products like resilient hyaluronic acid products or you may consider device therapy like micro needling or Infini.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon