BMI doesn't measure muscle, will a doctor perform BBL without loosing 36 lbs?

I am 5'1 190 solid legs and some abdominal fat, measurement 38/29/44 I run and work out, BMI doesn't count muscle need a doctor who will perform bbl without losing 36lbs. I don't want to be skinny and I already run 3.5 miles 2 to 3 times a week. I like my shape just want more projection.

It depends.  Medicine should never be cookie cutter, and this is especially true of plastic surgery.  BMI is a useful tool in predicting safety and outcomes.  However, God makes us differently.  I am 6'2 and 165 lbs wet.  I know a former football player who is 6'2 and weigh 240 lbs.  My BMI is 21.1 (normal) while his is a whopping 30.8, putting him in the "obese" category.  This is despite the fact he works out and is free of medical issues.Another confounding issue at hand is our changing diet and the effects that has had on BMI overall.  Women at the turn of the century had lower BMIs than those of today.  That aside, how much did you weigh in high school?  Has your weight gain accelerated with aging, pregnancy, or changes in diet?  Do you have visceral fat (a tight, rounded abdomen)?  You exercise but how is your diet?  A bad diet can erase all good intentions behind exercise.  It is also important to look at your family.  Is there a history of diabetes, high blood pressure, etc?  Do they have a similar body habitus to yours?  An elevated BMI may be viewed as attractive within certain circles, but it can also be a harbinger of medical issues down the road which will effect your quality of life and even shorten it.Your best course of action is to schedule a few consults and seek out wise counsel.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Not every one fits into the BMI mold. Like you said some who are very muscular do not.   Each case is on an individual basis. Good luck.