Labiaplasty a week after coolsculpting?

I am scheduled to have labiaplasty in 8 days and today I had coolsculpting on my inner thighs. There shouldn't be any problems with having surgery so soon after coolsculpting, is there?

It is safe to have Labiaplasty a week after CoolSculpting!

Answer:

Thank you for the great question, and for considering your safety and health a priority! I am confident that you will experience no risk moving forward with your labiaplasty surgery as scheduled. I wish you all the best,

Sincerely,
Jenn Harrington, MD

No problem with labiaplasty after coolsculpt

As many of the other doctors have mentioned, there is no problem planning to have a labiaplasty after the coolsculpt!

Labiaplasty after CoolSculpting

There should be no problem with having surgery this close after CoolSculpting. I routinely CoolSculpt my patients before surgery and have had no issues.  

Patrick L. Basile, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty after coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. Although you may experience swelling and bruising as well as discomfort,  there should not be any reason why this would interfere with the actual procedure or the healing phase of either the labiaplasty or coolsculpting.

Best of luck!!

Labiaplasty after coolsculpting.

Thank you for your question.  Though you will likely have some soreness and possibly numbness to the skin along the areas that had coolsculpting performed you should not have any issues with having your labiaplasty performed.  Best wishes!

Labiaplasty following Cool Sculpting

there is no problem at all having your labiaplasty following inner thigh treatments. You may still have a small amount of numbness at that time on the inner thighs but no issue having the surgery after. Best of luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Nope

SInce cool sculpting is non surgical, there's no problem doing those two in close proximity. I have found very limited results from non-surgical fat reduction and it's not quite worth it in my opinion.... Yet.

Coolsculpting before Labiaplasty

There should be no issues with you having coolsculpting before your labiaplasty. Best advise is to contact a board certified plastic surgeon and get further details reagrding you previously scheduled surgery.

With a labiaplasty you will initially experience some light bruising and some swelling as the incisions heal, but this will fade quickly.

Unless your board certified plastic surgeon specifically states otherwise, you typically can return to your regular work schedule the day following your procedure. However, you will be asked to refrain from strenuous exercise and some more intense activities for up to six weeks to allow your body to fully heal.

In nearly every case, you will be otherwise fully recovered in 7 to 14 days following your labiaplasty and able to return to your full normal schedule of activities.

Coolsculpting and labialpasty

Thanks for your question, there is not issue at all for combining these procedures, so feel free to have this done. Most cosmetic centers will try to bundle these procedures into a more affordable pricing option.

Kurian Thott, MD
Fredericksburg OB/GYN

You can have labiaplasty any time before during or after coolsculpting

There are no issues with combining labiaplasty with coolsculpting at any time or any part of the body. Proceed without worry.