I'm looking for a doctor; I want a Brazilian Butt lift and a mini tummy tuck?

I'm 4'11 110 I'm a pattite female I'm 23 and I have had butt implants I'm not happy with my results I want a bigger booty I have been told I can get a Brazlin Butt lift I don't have a lot of fat but it can be performe on I have been told I'm looking for something under 7,500 I'm ready to book the procedure I'm from Raleigh North Carolina but I can travel :) do email me if that is something you can do

Finding the best surgeon for your BBL and a mini TT

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.