10 days post op- revision- breast lift with 250 sub muscular implants /areola reduction. Any suggestion? (photos)

I am concerned that my areoles do not look round, rather jagged and uneven. Can I expect that these will heal differently? I am also concerned my left breast looks bigger than the right. Should I be concerned at this point? Revision done to to areola stretching out and rippling occurring after breastfeeding.

Too soon to expect final result!

Because of differences in swelling between the two sides of your body which are influenced by movement and healing and your own genetic predisposition, there is no way to evaluate symmetry at just 10 days!   I know waiting is hard but wait you must do. The breasts will continue to change for at least 3 months and maybe for as long as 6. Everyone takes that long and worry will not speed the process. Keep close contact with your surgeon and follow their instructions

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

10 days post BBA/Pexy

Thanks for your question and photos.  For 10 days out, you look very good. It is not uncommon to have some slight rippling or pleating around the incisions.  I would anticipate these to settle as you heal.  I suggest that you wait a few months at least until assessing your final result.  I susoect that you will look fine!  Best Regatds.

10 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD