Any suggestions for Breast lift with implant without lollipop scar/incision.

Hello Doctors! I had a breast reduction in my teens (18-19). I later gain weight(got up to 285) I had a Gastric Bypass surgery and lost almost 100lbs. My breast are now a little saggy. My nipple position isn't too bad but I would like them higher and fuller. I was interested in a lift with implants but didn't want the lollipop scar because I already have a long scar under my breast from previous reduction. Is it possible to lift them without the lollipop incision?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to tell you without a photo of what your current anatomy is.  Many patients have obtained an excellent result from the breast lift procedure that would leave an "anchor" scar on the breast.  Please be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Miami, FL

Breast lift

Without seeing photos, it is difficult to tell you what operation may be the best. Usually a lollipop or an inverted T incision is used.

Hello SouthernBelle 910.   In order to determine if the position of the nipple/areola complex would require an incision, your breast measurements would need to be obtained.  You will definitely get a lift from implants, but the amount of lift depends on size of implants and the distance of your nipple from the sternal notch.  Congratulations on the 100 lb weight loss.  

R. Stewart Collins, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon