How to Raise Glutahione Level in the Body?

I would really like to raise my Glutathione Level in order to lighten my skin. Would it be best to take Glutathione directly, or rather taking L-Cysteine or Acetyl-Cysteine? I'm getting confused..

Thank you for your question. These are not FDA approved treatments and their safety and efficacy have not been fully evaluated. I would exercise caution against using these forms of treatment to lighten the skin, and there can be untoward side effects.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist for the most effective and safe treatment options for you. I hope this helps.