Please tell how melasma can be cured. (photo)

I am use melaglow,hadroqune cream,its not working

Melasma

An examination with a UV lamp would better differentiate the type of discoloration you have.  Depending on the source and depth, a combination of IPL and 1064 Q-switched laser might benefit you.  

New Orleans General Surgeon

How to Address Melasma

If you are certain that the diagnosis is melasma and not something else, then you must understand there is a treatment but not a CURE! Just like insulin doesn't cure diabetes and high blood pressure meds do not make normal pressure permanently!

I don't use hydroquinone for several reasons but mainly because it does not work.

Find a doctor who can recommend a combination of products like Lytera and or NDYag 1064 laser .If you are not married to daily sunscreen use, then you will be wasting your time and money.

Hope this helps,

Dr Beverly Johnson

Beverly Johnson, MD
Silver Spring Dermatologic Surgeon