How often can I have Radio Frequency treatments on my face and neck area?

Daily ? or weekly ? thanks maggiel lyons ,uk

Radio Frequency Treatments

Radio frequency treatments vary.

In my office I have 3 radio frequency machines:

Thermage: used for skin tightening that can be repeated anywhere from every 6 months to 2 years for best results.

Pelleve: used for skin tightening that should be repeated every month for a series of treatments for best results.

Ematrix: used for resurfacing the skin that should be repeated every month for a series of treatments for best results.

The answer to your question is dependent on what machine is being used and for what purpose.

It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see what treatment and frequency is best for you.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon