Radiesse Vs. Perlane Vs Chin Implant Material (More Pliable Version)

I'm a 50yo male and just got injectable filler. I was told Radiesse lasts longer and is better for naso labial folds. Does Radiesse really last much longer than Perlane and Restylane to justify the 50% extra cost per syringe? Also, I'm curious why material used for chin implants is not used to fill deep nasolabial folds where fillers make only a mariginal difference.

Fillers

Every doctor has a preference. Radiesse is made from calcium. The HA's are natural products in your soft tissue that can be dissolved.  The radiesse shows up on x-ray as calcium and you can not dissolve it if you do not like the placement of it.

Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}