Radiesse Injection Under Nose to Replace Lost Cartilage?

The right side of my nose sags, and when you push on, it if feels hollow. Is this something a non-surgical nose job can fix, like Radiesse injections?

Doctor Answers 1

Radiesse will probably do for replacing nose cartilage

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Kevin,

Facial fillers are commonly used for non-surgical Rhinoplasty and Radiesse is a great choice if used correctly. It's hard to tell with performing a physical exam, but one of the indications for using facial fillers (albiet off-label) is to camouflage missing or misplaced cartilage following rhinoplasty. Good luck!

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.