Is Radiesse or bone grafts the best option to treat facial asymmetry secondary to bone loss?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
See a plastic surgeon
Asymmetry of the face from bone loss
- Your options depend on what your exam looks like and the cause of the bone loss
- We want to make sure we have a foundation to build on
- You can have Radiesse injections (which are very accurate, but the results are temporary until you do it a few times)
- Fat transfer is a nice long term solution that is very natural looking
- Bone grafts may heal less predictably (but again, it may the best option depending on your exam because with teeth related bone loss, you may need to replace bone with bone
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.