Could this scar/ depression on my nose be easily removed with surgery? (Photo)

it was originally a small slice on my nose after an injury but closed and healed on its own as I was unable to reach any medical facilities. it's not very deep but I am very insecure about the discoloration and would like for my nose to look symmetrical again. I have already tried many topical creams and ointments all which were unsuccessful. It is almost two years old now.

Nose scar depression and hyperpigmentation

This scar has two issues. The first being the hyperpigmentation ( darkness) over the scar. The pigmentation can be at multiple levels in the skin. Topical creams ie- vitamin C, glycolic acids , retinoids used in combination with daily sunblock will help to some extent  but  laser systems targeting brown - for example Clear and Brilliant, Fraxel, YAG will help lighten.The second issue is the depression at the site. Injecting a dermal filler, consisting of either hyaluronic acid or Calcium Hydroxylapatite ,under the site will lift up the depression. Fillers also stimulate collagen production for long term benefits. If the depression is not very deep, you may only need subcision. Either way, restart your daily sunscreen .