Questions about Coolsculpting, the biggest being cost. I have found 20% off on real self. Ball park estimate of the cost?(photo)

I've had one child, which actually isn't the problem, I have bounced back to my normal belly. I've been stuck with a gut my entire life. No exercise or diet has ever helped. I have no stretch marks or sagging skin. I'm 29, in your opinion would this be an ideal route to go? Assuming lipo would cost much more. Is it wise to do it now at this age when I could potentially have children in the future?

CoolSculpting Cost

The price for the CoolSculpting procedure varies depending on the area treated, the size of the applicators used, the number of applicators or sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. CoolSculpting prices also depend on your geographic location.

You will need an in-person consultation and evaluation to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment and how many applicators/sessions you would need for optimal results. Hope this helps.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting might be a possibility for you but it is difficult to say without an exam.  See an experienced plastic surgeon in your area and get some expert input on all of your options.  Then you can make a plan to improve your abdomen or decide to wait, if that is what fits better.

Deborah Ekstrom, MD
Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Hi,

Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars. You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial and aesthetic expectations.

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Questions about Coolsculpting, the biggest being cost. I have found 20% off on real self. Ball park estimate of the cost

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell from your photo. If you are interested, I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting Costs

Coolsculpting would be an appropriate procedure to remove the excess fat in your stomach.

Coolscupting treatments at our practice start at $700.

The cost for Coolsculpting starts at $700 for a cycle of CoolCore, CoolCurve, or Coolfit.

The cost for Coolsculpting with Coolsmooth Pro starts at $750.

The cost for Coolscupting will be $1200 for a cycle of Coolmax.

A patient may need multiple cycles to achieve the optimal treatment.

We are currently running a special where a patient who purchases 1 cycle, can get a 2nd cycle 50% off.

You will need to get assessed in person to get a proper understanding of full costs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Questions about Coolsculpting, the biggest being cost. I have found 20% off on real self. Ball park estimate of the cost?

Hi and thanks for your question. It appears you would be a good candidate for this procedure. Make sure you visit a clinic that regularly performs coolsculpting where an evaluation and treatment plan can be discussed with you. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

You should definitely consider taking advantage of the discounts offered and coolsculpting pricing typically offers greater savings as you purchase more cycles. The basic cycle price is approximately $750.00

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Questions about Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. I think it would be best to schedule an appointment with a surgeon you are comfortable with. Although you are interested in cool sculpting you may find that cool sculpting or an alternative procedure may be better for your overall goals. 

I wish you the best of luck 
Theodore T. Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician