What to Do About Asymmetry After Quick Lift?

I am very unhappy with my Quick Lift results. My face whole face is now asymmetrical, despite that my doctor thinks I look great. I don't like that I have a hugh lateral sweep on the left side of my lower face and sagging skin on the right side of my face. He is willing to lift the right side with an incision around my sideburn. Pulling up in that area does lift my face. Will that work? He also want to inject Lipossolve into the lateral sweep to flatten it out. I don't think this will work. What are my other options? What else can I do?

Asymmetry post QucikLift

It is always discouraging when a surgical procedure doesn't end in the desired results.  It is good to go to the provider that performed the procedure it allow them to evaluate the results with you.  If you are feeling uncomfortable with their evaluations or options moving forward it is never a bad idea to get a second opinion.  You need to feel comfortable going into a second procedure.  It is always best do your research on the physician prior to selecting them as your provider.  We also always recommend that you view their before and after photos, so that you can better understand their work and get an idea of the results that you can expect. I wish you the best of luck moving forward. 

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry post QucikLift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after Quick Lift

A am sad to hear that you have this problem.  Some of their surgeons are facial/plastic surgeons. The best recommendation that I can give you is to do your research on who is board certified to do facial plastic surgery in your area and consult with them. Ask how many revision surgery they do. I hope that you can find a solution for your problem.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry after Quick Lift

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry requires a customized procedure

Any time a problem results from a prior procedure, you need a surgery customized for your particular problem. It sounds like you might need a revision on both sides.

Asymmetrical result

I can see why you have concerns. If your surgeon cannot, I suggest your seek an alternative opinion as is your right. I would revise your lift free of charge if that was one of my results.

Asymmetrical result

Asymmetry and concerns following Quick lift or Mini Lift

Without seeing your before pictures and after pictures from different angles as well as an exam I am unable to give you specific advice. However, I would urge you to seek a second opinion, especially as the recommendation of injecting Lipodissolve is generally unusual from board certified plastic surgeons as it is unpredictable in the extent of its action and final out come. See the below link to find a qualified second opinion.

Disappointing result after Quick Lift

I am sorry you are disappointed with your results.  I would immediately seek out a plastic surgeon to discuss your options before they are made worse. Make sure your surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Samer W. Cabbabe, M.D.

Board - Certified Plastic Surgeon

Saint Louis Plastic Surgery Consultants

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Disappointing result after Quick Lift

Samer W. Cabbabe, M.D.

Board - Certified Plastic Surgeon

Saint Louis Plastic Surgery Consultants

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Concerning plan by your doctor

I am very concerned about the qualifications of your doctor. Make sure he has been trained as a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon. His/her plan to use Lipodissolve concerns me deeply.

I would at least get a consultation by a reputable surgeon before doing anything. Many surgeons offer free consultations, and my guess is that it may save you from a permanent issue on your face.

Concerning plan by your doctor

​Healing After Quick Lift, LiteLift™, Face Lift

Healing After Quick Lift, LiteLift™, Face Lift

It looks as thought the right sidemay benefit from tightening. Microliposucition may help the jowling. You should probably see a doctor in person and be examined and get another opinion before proceding with this next surgery.

Quicklift Revision is Best Performed by an Experienced Facial Plastic or Plastic Surgeon

Your asymmetry is definitely improvable, but I would highly recommend you consult with an experienced facial plastic or plastic surgeon. Revision lifts are less forgiving than primary lifts.

I can see no particular application for lipodissolve in lateral sweep.