Can You Change Your Nose/nostril Shape to Be Thinner? (photo)

I have nose issues; my nose is too big/wide & I was looking into both non & surgical ways to alter its shape. How can I make it thinner? I'm mainly worried about my nostrils. Since they have nothing to work with nose bones, are there other options beside surgery ? I came across some products like NoseHuggie (looks like a giant clip) & NoseSecret (inserted into nose) but I'm weary & wanted some medical insight. What would you recommend?

Can You Change Your Nose/nostril Shape to Be Thinner?

If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Reduction of Tip and Nostril Size

Nostril size can be reduced with a simple surgical procedure.  You may want to consider tip refinement as well, but all of this needs to sorted out with an exam and a discussion of goals and expectations.  Kenneth Hughes, MD rhinoplasty Los Angeles, CA