Tummy tuck: Removing a seroma after seven months

Hi. I have a lump after an abdominoplasty that has not reduced over time. There's no pain and I've been ignoring it, however general advice is to have it treated. Can you advise which treatment options are best at this stage? I'm presuming it's a seroma - I remember the drain on the left side was problematic and drained much less than the one on the right, perhaps this is related? Has waiting seven months made things more complicated?

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon