Question About Tummy Tuck?

im 22 i had two kids which were both by emergency c-section i was 14 stone when i had them now on my own dropped down to 9stone but the c-section and losing weight left me with lot of saggy skin and a apron it got me so depressed i got a doctors appointment about going on depressant pills it getting me so down it effecting me alot is there any help i can get to reduce it all a tummy tuck of nhs

Doctor Answers 1

Question About Tummy Tuck?

The only treatment for excess skin in the abdomen is its removal by way of a tummy tuck. In the states that would rarely be a covered procedure. Your primary physician would be the best source of advice in terms of dealing with the health service.

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.