How much does the Underarm Botox cost ?

Cost of Botox varies with area and also size of armpit.

The bigger your armpit the more the Botox and the more the cost.  A tiny woman's armpit is much smaller that a big man's armpit.  So that is one factor because Botox is sold at $s per unit and the more units required the more the cost.   If too little Botox is used you don't get a good correction.   If too much Botox is used you waste your money.   In a large male it often takes 100 units per side.  In a small female it take possibly 50 u per side.    So cost between these would be based on a middle size armpit and 75 u per side.   Cost for the 150 required units may than vary between 1600 to 2000 dollars.  Technique in injection also counts and a skilled MD can do this with less pain and more accuracy.  Basement bottom prices may well be a bad deal so be careful.   Get good information.  You want a doctor that has been doing this for awhile.  My Best,  Dr C

Botox cost

You'll have to find an experienced and licensed injector first to determine how many units you'll need, and consequently the cost of your treatment. 

How much does the Underarm Botox cost ?

Botox is highly effective helping excessive sweating for underarm, most patient require 50 units per axilla to see full result and should last 3-6 months, Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and also the region you live in, typically the cost of Botox is $10-$16 per unit.

Botox cost for underarm

The exact dosing for excessive sweating in the underarms can be determined in consultation with your cosmetic physician with an in-person evaluation, as this will allow for a better assessment of your concern.   

Botox Works Well And Is Cost Effective For Excessive Underarm Sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis)

Botox has proven to be an excellent method of treating armpit excessive sweating in persons who have not responded to OTC and prescription topical antiperspirant therapies. The current recommendation for treating excessive underarm sweating with Botox is 50 units per side. The results generally last about six to nine months (closer to the latter in my personal experience). Fees typically range from as much $1500 to $1000/treatment depending upon the actual amounts of material used and the practice locale. The usual approach involves one treatment session followed by second session (at no additional charge) a month later to touch up any areas that may still require treatment.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

How much does the underarm BoTox cost?

Hello!  Thank you for your question!  The cost of BoTox will vary amongst surgeons as well as geographic location. On average, 50-100 units is required/side. The average cost is typically $1000-1500 total for the BoTox and procedure. Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Underarm Botox for sweating/hyperhidrosis

Botox works extremely well for sweating.  The range of cost depends on how many units needs to be injected.  It will dramatically reduce sweating for 4 to 6 months.  It is painful and requires pre-treatment with a topical numbing medicine.  Please find an experienced dermatologist with a lot of expertise in Botox.

Botox for underarm sweating--the results can be "life-changing"!!

Botox works great to reduce underarm sweating. Some patients describe their results as "life-changing." I usually use 100 units to treat a patient (the "size" of the armpit doesn't really matter to me.) The charge is about $1200. Often we perform a starch-iodine test to see where the majority of the sweat glands are located. I also usually see patients back a few weeks later to see if they need a touch-up for any areas still sweating. Often, this touch-up is included in the initial price. The results can last about a year.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox For Sweating

Botox pricing depends on the units used and what the doctor charges for those units.  In general, 50-100 units per side is what helps.  For a more permanent solution, laser liposuction with SmartLipo or radiowave treatment with miraDry will decrease the sweating permanently by 75-80%, lowering your need for and use of Botox.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Botox for armpits

Botox can be used for hyperhidrosis. It really depends upon how much Botox is required. In NYC figure between $1250-$2000.  Good luck.