Odd shape left breast. Will this round out in time? (Photo)

Early days. 4 days post op photo taken at 3days post op. Breast lift with 250cc implants. Left breast has big dent in middle Will this round out in time?

Basic Healing Info After Breast Lift with Implants

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing.

If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come to their surgeon to be examined for proper healing.

While you are still early in the healing process you should never hesitate to visit your plastic surgeon if you find yourself concerned at all about how things are starting out. Good luck.

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD