I'm 24 years old and my button nose has totally changed shape in the last 2 years?

My nose does not look the same anymore the tip has become a lot longer and pointier and I believe it is from constant rubbing and clicking of cartridge in my nose whenever I blow or touch it.. Is there exercises you can do to strengthen your nose again and shorten it? I have also noticed changes to my face since coming off the contraceptive pill 2 years ago, could this increase growth hormones? Thank you.

Exercises for the nose

Sadly, as far as I know, there are no exercises for the nose. At 24, the bones is your nose area fully grown and not changing shape unless broken. You may have some swelling in the tip, but the best way to determine what's up is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have your nose assessed in person. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon