What is wrong with my breast when I lie down? The right falls to the side and there's a shadow? (Photos)

Four months post op. 450 under the muscle. My ps told me 3 weeks ago that I hurt my pectoral muscle while having sex. Now when I lie down they look like this. What's wrong? Can this be corrected? How and how long should I wait? It hurts too.

What is wrong with my breast when I lie down? The right falls to the side and there's a shadow?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, Share your concerns with your plastic surgeon, they can best determine the appropriate solution for you.

Good luck

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant moves too far laterally.....?

It appears as though your Right implant pocket has stretched laterally.   This can be easily repaired if it doesn't get better on its own.   Sometimes the pocket will shrink a little, so it is best to wait a few more monthss

What is wrong with my breast when I lie down?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  If one of your implants is falling off too far towards your side then it's implant pocket may be too large and needs to be corrected through revision surgery.  Share your concerns with your plastic surgeon, they can best determine the appropriate treatment to improve your current appearance.  Hope this helps.

Pocket issue

It is not uncommon to have some lateral displacement of the implant in the pocket as one lies down.  You might need a pocket revision.

Breast implant position

You have developed a larger lateral pocket on the one side. I do not know if this is related to the muscle injury or not. When you lie down the implant is slipping  more laterally than the other side. You look great sitting up. There is surgical correction for this by making the lateral pocket smaller again. Discuss with your surgeon. Good luck.

Although some “falling to these sides” of breast implants is quite normal when you lie down, if this occurs “excessively”, it may be a concern to patients. This phenomenon is called lateral displacement of the breast implant; it may be of concern from the visual and the discomfort standpoints. Surgical correction is an option.
Generally, the lateral breast implant displacement can be corrected using an internal suture technique, decreasing the size of the pockets and moving the implants toward the midline. In my practice, I use it to layered suture technique to close off the space laterally (towards the axilla). The use of acellular dermal matrix is an option ( although not usually necessary) especially if significant implant rippling/palpability is present.
I hope this (and the attached link) helps.