Why does my nose move from left to right when I wiggle or touch it? Normal to develop a bump in the middle of my nose? (Photo)

Hi I've had two rhinoplasties done twice within 3 years by the same doctor. I also had a deviated septum both times therefore my surgeon agreed to do it again the second time on her but now a year and 6 months later my breathing is even worse. I have to walk around with a box of tissues because my nose is always running or stuffy. The tip is uneven round on one side and pinched looking on the other side with a now large bump in the middle of my nose that I never had before.

Revision rhinoplasty

you appear to be a good candidate for a revision rhinoplasty... your dorsum has been over-resected leaving you crooked, concave, shortened and without dorsal lines.... you have lost tip projection and structure as well you need a thorough evaluation but it appears you would benefit from structural grafting which would likely include bilateral spreader grafting, columellar strut grafting and possible alar rim grafting There are several rhinoplasty 'experts' within a short drive of you.... now your work begins The decision to undergo a revision rhinoplasty needs to be considered carefully..Unfortunately, unsatisfactory results and secondary deformities from primary rhinoplasty are common.... like many other advances in science and technology, the techniques and approaches to rhinoplasty have become significantly refined over the last 20 years..... much of what is done now by qualified rhinoplasty specialists is much more 'constructive' than the 'destructive' methods of the past.... still many patients have suboptimal surgeries that result in asymmetry, over-resection of supporting structures and ultimate collapse over time. You need a thorough evaluation and a well thought out plan....you will need to gain the confidence that your surgeon has the skills and aesthetic judgment to fix your problem....you will need to see several doctors to become convinced of what an actual expert is...find out who OR nurses and doctors go to and who their family/friends go to.... do your homework and be sure that your revision rhinoplasty surgeon has: 1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience
2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time
3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty 
4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases
5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly
6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients good luck...