Mom makeover, 450 in each breast under the muscle, on 3/1/16. Why does my right breast move around? (photos)

I have breastbone pain. I had my mom mkovr on 3/1/16 breast implants 450 each breast under the muscle. My left implant is fine but my right for the last month moves from from armpit to breastbone and feels like a bad bruise on the breastbone. I hurt myself having sex. I see and feel my right breast jump back and forth. I went to my ps on 6/4/16 and he said that I hurt my pectoral muscle and I need to rest it. This causes the implant to rise and move. He thoroughly checked my breast. I'm afraid. What do you think?

Breast concerns

!I appreciate your concerns but way too early to worry. Your body needs time to heal and adapt to the implants. The skin and muscle over the implants must stretch a bit to allow the implants to settle into their final position. While your appearance will improve fairly quickly, don't expect to see your final result for at least 6 months after surgery. Good Luck!

Mommy make over

It does not appear from your pictures that anything looks concerning. Your implant should not be moving around much this early. There can be some fluid around the implant that may be causing what you are experiencing.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Why does my right breast move around?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Nothing replaces an in-person examination so I would favor following your surgeon's recommendations for care.  There is no obvious sign of injury or implant displacement issues so it may be a soft tissue injury in origin.  Maintain close follow up with your surgeon to ensure an uncomplicated recovery. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. From the photos it appears that your breasts are symmetrical. Maybe you have some window shading on the right side. This means the implant is being displaced by the chest muscle during muscle contracture. You should ask you plastic surgeon to check for that. Good luck!