I have sleep apnea how does this affect cosmetic surgery? I'm getting fulll body Lipo and bbl? (photo)

Weight and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI lessĀ or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.

Kind regards

Sleep apnea and surgery

Surgery especially early post-op may make you more susceptible to having apnea. Best to discuss with your surgeon and internist.