I have a point / cone shape on side of breast. Doctor said he will take of in a couple of months. How do you fix this? (Photo)

I am 8 weeks post op from a breast reduction and arm lift. The side of my breast has cone shape point coming out. Is this normal

Dog ear

It is a dog ear or a puckering of the tissue at then end of your closure.  This can be treated pretty easily in the office under local.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 
Generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Excess skin after Breast Reduction

Thank you for your pictures.  You appear to have some excess tissue. This can simply be removed under local anesthesia in your surgeon's office.  Best wishes