I have two of my fingers tattooed, it's sentences. How much to remove? (Photo)

The cost is going to depend on the number of sessions which depend on your ink colors and depth. I would try to find a practitioner that has the PicoSure device.The PicoSure laser is currently the best on the market working 3x faster than all other lasers. It's also ideal for all skin types and tattoo colors. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

It is difficult to tell how many treatments will be required to complete laser removal of your tattoos

Treatments for this size tattoo would run between $129 to $228 per treatment using the PicoSure or Fotona QX Max Laser in our clinic. During the first treatment we usually make the tattoo completely numb with local anesthesia and then use the PicoSure Laser on 1/2 of the tattoo and the Fotona QX-Max laser on the other half of the tattoo to see which laser will remove the ink the fastest.   It is impossible to know exactly how many treatments will be required to completely remove your tattoos.  My guess would be somewhere between 4 and 10 treatments. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Tattoo removal on fingers

Hello, Laser tattoo removal will vary from state to state, here in Arizona we would probably charge about $250-$300 for the removal of this tattoo.  Tattoo removal is a series of treatments, the laser is shattering the ink into tiny particles and your body absorbs the ink.  Depending on what device you choose it can be done in as few as 5-8 treatments with a pico-second laser (latest technology) or possible 8-12 treatment with other devices. 

Good Luck!

Mark A. Blair, MD
Phoenix Dermatologic Surgeon