I had fat transfer injection done on my face, cheek, lines under eye and under lip. I feel it still very swollen

Is there a way to reverse it or treatment to soften the areas

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your question. How long ago have you had the procedure done? Swelling is normal and expected after any procedure. For fat transfer to the face, it can take months before swelling completely go away. Furthermore, even though fat survival rate varies among individuals, on average half of the transferred fat will eventually be reabsorbed. If you are only a few months out from the transfer, what you see now is likely not the final result. Please be patient and continue following up with your physician. Best of luck. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Give it time

So things can look swollen and puffy up to three months or more after fat transfer, ESPECIALLY under the eyes. Give everything at least this long before you start getting concerned. Make regular appointments to see your surgeon and take regular pictures and I am sure you will see some progress

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin

Recovery after fat transfer

Swelling and recovery from fat transfer can take 7-10days to resolve enough to be presentable, so give it time to settle down. Especially when it is placed in the lips and under eyes, swelling can be disconcerting so discuss your concerns with your physician. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Fat transfer

If you recently had fat transfer, I will say that you are likely very swollen.  Best to be patient with results.

Fat transfer requires 2-3 downtime

Most of the healing occurs in two weeks.  But if the swelling remains longer than anticipated, inform your surgeon to rule out or identify any problem. 

Good luck and best wishes.