I need a doctor in NYC. Who can help me with my scar? (Photo)

i got an infection after i had a BBL in january, i went to a local hospital but what they did was an incision on my butt now i have that scar there and it looks deformed because they took fat from my butt!! i really feel embarrassed every time i know i gotta wear a bathing suit. I've been looking for a surgeon but no luck yet.
Click here to search for board certified doctors in your area.

Scar from Infection

The scar will take several months to heal.  I would wait at least 3 to 4 months before you consult a board certified dermatologist to contemplate scar treatments.  Best, Dr. Green

Scar revision?

You should wait a year or more for the scar to settle and soften before considering a scar revision. Bet of luck.