I had a BBL on 6/2/15 going for revision , wanted to know if dr can make it more natural looking ? (photos)

I had complications after bbl , seroma and fat loss in right cheek now everything is good again except seroma left saggy skin , dr will give revision and enter more fat to fill in space , I'm afraid I don't want it to be too big now being that I'm only 5'1 , was wondering if it's any way he can remove fat from top of cheeks because it stands too high ? Thanks

BBL revision

It is difficult to say for sure. You have a tough case if the skin is sagging or there is a divot from a previous seroma.