Trying to decide between Dr. Manuel Diaz and Dr. Yvelise Bello for a tummy tuck, Lipo and BBL?

Lipo and BBL

There are many excellent doctors in NYC who can perform the procedures that you want. Best of luck..

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.Thank you for your question .