Will I see a change once I get a BBL with lipo? (Photos)

I was told to get a bbl with lipo before a Tummy tuck just wanna know will I see much of change after surgery ?

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL first

First, you would have to be evaluated in person. If you are a candidate then I would prefer to perform the BBL first and then at a later time perform a Tummy tuck.  Best of luck.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, you would see improvement in your body contour from a BBL and additional liposuction. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Based on the photos, you are a good candidate for liposuction and BBL.  These procedures should be done first since we use fat from the liposuction (of abdomen, flanks, and back) for the fat transfer to the buttocks.  Then, the excess skin can be treated with the tummy tuck. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Liposuction and BBL before Tummy Tuck

All the fat gathered from liposuction can be placed in the buttocks (BBL).  So, the more fat that you have, the better, and bigger buttocks.  Based on the photos, I would remove fat from the abdomen, flanks and back for the BBL and anticipate a great result. You can come back at another time for the tummy tuck to remove the excess skin and maybe a second round of fat grafts to the buttocks if needed.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon